Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Update in Progress

The Title of this post is actually a little bit misleading. I have just replaced my desktop computer (my old one went Kaputt about a year ago and I never got around to it!) which means hopefully now I can get in to the habit of writing articles and blog posts more frequently. I won't be working to a schedule- if I have nothing to write about I won't be writing but I will try to do this semi frequently now (hopefully around the once a week mark would be a nice start!)

As a treat for you I have included a single image of what I am currently working on for you....



So with that in mind I would like to say I have now built my Exocrine and have started to apply paint in the colours of Hive Fleet Behemoth. 

This Hive Fleet will actually be a Splinter Fleet of Behemoth that the Imperium has assigned the Designation "Hive Fleet Kaiju" (yes I have recently been watching a lot of Godzilla, Pacific Rim etc)

So without further ado let me introduce you to the Exocrine that the Imperium have dubbed "Kaiceph"


                                             



________________________________
May The Dice Gods Be Ever In Your Favour

No comments:

Post a Comment