Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Uphill Struggle (Blog Wars 6 is the Summit)



So after my complete and utter failure to attend the previous Blog Wars I am finally ready to vent and talk about it all. I have tried to keep the Blog ticking over- somewhat ineffectually though I must say. And so the time has come to let it all out and get stuck back in.

The Long and The Short of it all is- my Wife left me. It threw my life into complete disarray and (in the nicest possible way) a tournament was the last thing on my mind. I am now however ready for the challenge and have already purchased a Ticket for Blog Wars 6. I am however now needing an army (everything got packed up in the great move and I can't be bothered to go through everything sorting it out yet) and as such I am buying a brand-spanking new army. Anybody who has read the few posts I have put up recently will have noticed I reviewed the iCodex iTau iEmpire iBook iThing, and thus my decision is made. I'm hopping on the bandwagon (devilfish) and going to do an army of these fish-faced-freaks. Not just any army though, oh no, last night as Insomnia gripped me I purchased the iCodex: iFarsight iEnclave iBook and so I am going to take a Farsight Enclave army to Blog Wars 6.

What the army will contain I do not yet know but at writing this I have 93 days to purchase and paint 1850 points (20 points a day seems achievable lol!). Please stay tuned as I post my decisions and progress. I want this to become a regular thing and to get a sense of normality back in my life- so if anyone wants to follow (and dare I say it, support me!) then all would be appreciated!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour (Unless You're Playing Me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment